History of Our Early Childhood Center
Our Early Childcare Center is the only church sponsored NAEYC accredited childcare center in the city!
We accept children from 6 weeks through Pre-K. We also offer after-school care through age fourteen.
Our entire staff holds certifications and many have been with the center for over 10 years. We offer flexible care schedules. Care is provided by contract based on requested number of days and hours. Contracts are written for the academic school year. Contracts are also available for the summer program (for the months June, July and August).
For the past 30 years, we have had the privilege of contributing daily to each child’s growth and development, which has immeasurable rewards. Our school is dedicated to providing our families with the best programs in a stable, safe and learning-structured environment.
- Parents are welcome to visit the center any time throughout the day.
- Staff individualizes lesson plans to meet the growing needs of children.
- Healthy nutritious meals are served family style.
- Parent-teacher conferences occur 2 times a year to discuss progress and set goals.
- Staff continues to have ongoing professional development in child development, parent relations, and CPR.
- Each classroom has a daily schedule that includes outdoor play, reading, meals, rest time and active learning.
- Materials are placed on low open shelves where the toys are accessible to the children.
Current Parent Portal: District Code SJC-MO
Ready to apply: